ANALISIS PENGARUH KUALITAS LAYANAN TERHADAP LOYALITAS KONSUMEN DENGAN KEPUASAN SEBAGAI VARIABEL INTERVENING (Studi Kasus pada Pengguna Jasa Transportasi Kereta Api Sawunggalih di Kabupaten Purworejo)

Saleh Purwono, Agus Fitri Yanto

Abstract


The purpose of this study was to determine the significance of the influence of
reliability, responsiveness, assurance, emphaty and tangible to service user loyalty
Sawunggalih Train Business Class at Purworejo with satisfac tion as an intervening
variable. Analysis tool used is the path analysis. Based on the results of data analysis can
summed up as follows:
Y1 = 1,865 + 0,040X1 + 0,283X2 + 0,150X3 + 0,127X4 + 0,347X5 + є
Y2 = 6,699+0,091X1 - 0,364X2+0,217X3+0,290X4+0,004X5+ 0,381X6+є
In the first equation F test unknown sig values 0.000 <0.05 it can be said in
unison reliability, responsiveness, assurance, emphaty and tangible significant effect on
consumer satisfaction. The F test for equation 2, the sig value 0.000 <0.05 i t can be said
in unison reliability, responsiveness, assurance, emphaty, tangible and satisfaction have a
significant effect on consumer loyalty Sawunggalih Train Business Class. R2 test of
equation 1 obtained results for 0.611 or 61.1%, which means that the variability of the
dependent variable (satisfaction) that can be explained by the variability of the
independent variables (reliability, responsiveness, assurance, and tangible emphaty) of
61.1%. While the rest (38.9%) explained by variables outside the model is not examined.
In the R2 test of equation 2 results obtained for 0.371 or 37.1%, which means that the
variability of the dependent variable (customer loyalty) which can be explained by the
variability of the independent variables (reliability, responsiveness, assurance, emphaty,
tangible and customer satisfaction) of 37.1% while the rest (62.9%) explained by other
variables outside the model.
In regression equation 1, it is known that the reliability, assurance and emphaty
not have a significant positive effect on customer satisfaction KA Sawunggalih Business
Class. Responsiveness and tangible positive significant effect on consumer satisfaction.
From the regression equation 2, the variable Assurance, and Satisfaction Emphaty
positive and significant impact on consumer loyalty. Responsiveness while negative and
significant impact on Loyality. Reliability and Tangible no significant effect on Loyalty.
The results of analysis of direct and indirect effects showed that emphaty direct path a
significant and positive impact on customer loyalty. This is indicated by the regression
coefficient or the dominant influence of 0.290 larger than the other lines and have a
relationship / correlation of 0.473. So is the right path chosen than any other track.
Keywords: Service Quality, Satisfaction, Consumer Loyalty

Refbacks

  • There are currently no refbacks.