ANALISIS PERSEPSI KARYAWAN : APLIKASI KONSEP BALANCED SCORECARD DI BANK PERKREDITAN RAKYAT (BPR) KABUPATEN WONOGIRI

Endang Saryanti, Uzair Mashuri

Abstract


The purpose of this study was to provide empirical evidence about: the perspectives of the balanced scorecard simultaneously and partially on the performance of rural banks (BPR) in Wonogiri.
Data collection methods in this study using a questionnaire method by taking as many as 35 employees at respondent Rural Bank (RB) in Wonogiri. Data analysis techniques used include test validity, test reliability, multiple linear regression analysis, t test, F test and the coefficient of determination            
The analysis of data showed significant effects of financial perspective, customer, internal business processes and learning and growth simultaneously on the performance of rural banks (BPR) in Wonogiri. Financial perspective showed a significant effect on the performance of rural banks (BPR) in Wonogiri. Customer perspective suggests a significant influence on the performance of rural banks (BPR) in Wonogiri. Internal business process perspective shows a significant effect on the performance of rural banks (BPR) in Wonogiri. Learning and growth perspective showed a significant effect on the performance of rural banks (BPR) in Wonogiri. The coefficient of determination indicates the influence of a given percentage of independent variables in the form of variable financial perspective, customer, internal business processes and learning and growth to the performance of rural banks (BPR) in Wonogiri by 65.9% and the remaining 34.1% is explained by other variables are not included in the research model.

Keywords: Financial Perspective, Customer Perspective, Internal Business Processes Perspective and Perspective Learning and Growth

Full Text: PDF

Refbacks

  • There are currently no refbacks.