DIMENSI RESIKO OPERASIONAL TERHADAP RETURN ON ASSET (ROA) PADA BANK SYARIAH YANG TERDAFTAR DI BEI (BURSA EFEK INDONESIA) PERIODE TAHUN 2015 – 2017

Siti Hayati Efi Friantin

Abstract


This study aims to examine the effect of Dimentiont Operational   Risks Non Performing Financing (NPF), Operational Cost per Operating Income (BOPO), and Financing to Deposit Ratio (FDR))   to Return On Assets (ROA) as a proxy of profitability of Sharia Commercial Bank in Indonesia period 2015-2017. The data used in this research is obtained from the Annual Sharia Bank Annual Sharia Financial Statement data for period 2015-2017. The population in this study are 12 Sharia Commercial Banks in Indonesia. The analytical technique used in this research is multiple linear regression that aims to obtain a comprehensive description of the relationship between variables.  While  the  classical  assumptions  used  in  this  study  include  the  autocorrelation test,  ujinormalitas, multicolonierity test, and heteroscedasticity test. The results showed that the NPF has a negative effect is not significant to ROA.Sedangkan BOPO and FDR variables have positive and significant impact on ROA Syariah Commercial Bank. The results of this study is expected to be a guide for the management of Sharia Commercial Bank in managing the company. The value of Adjusted R-Square in regression model is 0.352 which shows the ability of independent variable that is Non Performing Financing (NPF), Operational Expense per Oprasional (BOPO) and Financing to  Deposite Ratio (FDR) in explaining the dependent variable that is profitability of company Return On Asset (ROA) is 35.2% while the rest of 64.8% described other variables that are not included in the study.

Keywords: Non Performing Financing (NPF), Operating Expenses on Oprasional Revenue ( (BOPO), Financing to

Deposit Ratio (FDR) ,Return On Asset (ROA

Full Text:

PDF

References


Bank Indonesia. 2005. “Laporan Perkembangan Perbankan Syariah”. Dalam http://www.bi.go.id

Bank Indonesia. 2007. “Lampiran Surat Edaran No. 9/24/DPbS Perihat Sistem Penilaian Tingkat

Kesehatan Bank Syariah.” Dalam http://www.bi.go.id

Bank Indonesia. 2007. “Surat Edaran No. 9/24/DPbS Perihat Sistem Penilaian Tingkat Kesehatan Bank

Syariah.” Dalam http://www.bi.go.id.

Bank Indonesia. “Laporan Keuangan Publikasi Bank Umum Syariah.” Dalam http://www.bi.go.id.

Bank Indonesia.2008. “Laporan Perkembangan Perbankan Syariah.” Dalam http://www.bi.go.id

Bank Indonesia .2009. “Laporan Perkembangan Perbankan Syariah”. Dalam http://www.bi.go.id

Bank Indonesia. 2010. “Laporan Perkembangan Perbankan Syariah.” Dalam http://www.bi.go.id

Dendawijaya, Lukman. 2003. Manajemen Perbankan. Jakarta: PT Ghalia Indonesia.

Hasbi, Hariandy dan Tendi Haruman. 2011. “ Banking: According to Islamic Sharia Concepts and Its

Performance in Indonesia.” International Review of Business Research Papers, Vol. 7, No. 1, pp.

– 76.

Mudrajad Kuncoro. 2002. Manajemen Perbankan : Teori dan Aplikasi. Yogyakarta : BPFE. Hlm. 462.

Mahardian, Pandu. 2008. “Analisis Pengaruh Rasio CAR, BOPO, NPL, NIM, dan LDR terhadap Kinerja

Keuangan Perbankan (Studi Kasus Perusahaan Perbankan yang Tercatat di BEJ periode Juni

– Juni 2007)”. TesisProgram Pasca Sarjana Magister Manajemen Universitas

Diponegoro.http.//eprints.undip.ac.id

Muhammad, 2005.Manajemen Bank Syariah.Yogyakarta: UPP AMP YKPN

Nusantara, Ahmad Buyung. 2009. “Analisis Pengaruh NPL, CAR, LDR, dan BOPO terhadap Profitabilitas Bank (Perbandingan Bank Umum Go Publik dan Bank Umum Non Go Publik di Indonesia Periode Tahun 2005-2007).”Tesis Program Pasca Sarjana Magister Manajemen UniversitasDiponegoro. http.//eprints.undip.ac.id

Yuliani. 2007. "Hubungan Efisiensi Operasional dengan Kinerja Profitabilitas pada Sektor Perbankan yang Go Publik di Bursa Efek Jakarta.” JurnalManajemen dan Bisnis Sriwijaya, Vol. 5, No. 10, pp.

-43


Refbacks

  • There are currently no refbacks.




Visitor counter:


Copyright © by Deputy of Journal and Publications
STIE AUB Surakarta, Central Java, Indonesia
http://www.e-journal.stie-aub.ac.id