FAKTOR-FAKTOR YANG MEMPENGARUHI LOYALITAS PELANGGAN MINUMAN JAMUGENDONG DI SURAKARTA

Saptani Rahayu

Abstract


The aim of this study is to analyze the factors influencing the Customer Loyalty Hold herbs in Surakarta, with a sample of 100 customers carrying medicinal. Analysis of data using multiple regression, t test, F test and coefficient of determination. While the results of multiple regression hypothesis testing is Tangible, reliability, responsiveness, assurance, empathy, have positive effect on customer loyalty. T test results showed that tangible, reliability, responsiveness, assurance, empathy and job satisfaction as independent variables significantly influence customer loyalty carrying medicinal in Surakarta. The test results are known magnitude F F value of 203.913 and a significance value of 0.000 <0.05 so that it can be concluded tangible, reliability, responsiveness, assurance, empathy and satisfaction simultaneously significant effect on customer loyalty in carrying medicinal Surakarta. R2 test obtained from R2 square value of 0.961 means the total Customer Loyalty Herbal Wear described by, tangible, reliability, responsiveness, assurance, empathy and satisfaction of 96.1% and the remaining 3.9% described other variables outside the research model, for example, price and product variables.
Keywords: Service Quality, Satisfaction, Loyalty

Full Text:

PDF

Refbacks

  • There are currently no refbacks.



©  Journal of Marketing and Commerce